Stir fried noodles "Pad Thai"
- 300g Thin rice noodles
- 5 pcs. big prawns
- 3 egg
- 500g. salted peanuts
- 300g tofu
- 50 g. Chinese leek leaves
- 3 tablespoons fish sauce
- 50g. Minced pickled white radish
- 4 tablespoons Sugar
- ½ tablespoon crushed dried chili
- 1 Teaspoon chopped red onion thai
- 1 Teaspoon minced garlic
- 4 tablespoons Tamarind extract
- ½ cup oil
- 100g fresh bean sprout
Fresh bean sprout, Fresh Spring onions, both of lime, chopped salted peanuts,
Chili powder, sugar, rice vinegar, Dried small shrimp
1. Heat oil in a wok, add the garlic and red thai onions, when they are yellow, add noodles
(if using dried noodles, so they must be soaked in hot water until soft) and stir so the noodles do not stick to the wok. Move the noodles to one side of wok.
2. Add 3 tablespoons oil into wok when the oil is hot, add prawns, tofu, pickled radish, chili, sugar, tamarind extract and fish sauce and saute the agitation.
3. Add 2 tablespoons oil when the oil is hot, stir eggs and peanuts, add Chinese leek leaves and bean sprout.
copyright 2017 Carryout.dk